Clothing & Furniture
St. Vincent de Paul provides prompt courteous free pick up service at your home, business, church or school in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, and Monroe counties.
- For free pick of your donations please call (313) 672-7837 or toll free at 877-788-4623 or you can fill out our online form. To help us control our costs and provide the most for those in need, we require either a minimum of 10 bags/boxes of clothing, miscellaneous, or small household items OR at least one large piece of household furniture.
- You can drop off your donations at any of our thrift store locations during business hours. Click here for locations and hours.
- Clothing and shoe donations can also be dropped off 24/7 at any of our 220 conveniently located drop boxes throughout Southeast Michigan.
PICK UP POLICIES
Pick ups are available Monday-Saturday between the hours of 9:00 pm-6:00 pm. You will receive a courtesy reminder call the day before your scheduled pickup as well as a call 30 minutes before the drivers arrive at your location.
St. Vincent de Paul accepts gently used items that are not in need of repair. For employee’s safety we can only go up or down one flight of stairs within a home or business, and all glass and sharp objects must be placed in boxes. Due to the current outbreak of bed bugs, we can not accept used mattresses, foundations (box spring), sleeper sofas, or futons. Tax donation receipts are given on each visit.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCCEPT
- Items that are torn, soiled or covered in pet hair.
- Beds (Mattresses/Box Springs/Sofa Beds/Day Bed/Futon/Hospital Beds)
- Old Model TVs (We DO accept FLAT SCREENS)
- Office Desks
- Large China Cabinets (We will take small display cabinets)
- Entertainment Centers (anything built to hold Old Model TVs)
- Exercise Equipment
- Pool Tables
- Large Appliances more than 10 years old (Stoves/Washers/Dryers)
- Dishwashers (built in models)
- Propane BBQ Grills/Pit
- Sharp Garden Tools (Saw, Sheers, Etc)
- Baby Items other than clothing