Matchan Nutrition Center
The Matchan Nutrition Center in Pontiac provides hot, well-balanced meals to our neighbors in need. Open for lunch Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, the Matchan Nutrition Center not only provides a warm meal, they also offer assistance and advice such as:
- Providing Employment Leads in cooperation with Michigan Works’ Job Link Program to find vocational and training programs leading to jobs.
- Offering a Legal Assistance Program in cooperation with the Christian Legal Aid Society.
- Offering on-site Medical Assistance, such as, blood pressure screening and other periodic medical screening (Hep A, Hep B, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis and pneumonia shots) and off-site dental services through Medical & Community Partnerships.
- Offering clothing, such as, winter coats, blankets, socks, and much more in addition to the SVdP Clothing Vouchers for use in the stores.
- Offering a spiritual but realistic environment through Bible classes and hosting young men in the Permanent Diaconate Program and seminarians from SS. Cyril & Methodius Seminary.
Matchan Nutrition Center, SVDP
46352 Woodward Avenue
Pontiac, MI 48342